What you need to learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the ideal travel destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Visa to Egypt is an online travel authorization intended for people that would like to travel to Egypt for tourism. This program accelerates the application process to get new visas. The holidaymakers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You are able to obtain this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just through a web application. This completely new process was implemented by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several requirements the visitors should consider to be able to get the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most significant ones:
- You should have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are several forms of visas, so you must determine if your nationality is qualified to apply for the electronic visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to request for an online visa, make sure to complete the online form without errors.
- Use your debit or credit card to pay the charge.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so make sure you get a scan or image of it to publish.
- Once you get the online visa you have to print out a duplicate of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should choose its type. Based on how you planned your journey, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type lets a Thirty days stay and are valid for six months, starting off the issue day. When vacationing with a group, one individual can apply online for all the tourists, but each of them must complete and sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their young children.
If you plan to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Bear in mind that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re merely passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you don’t need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry Visa to Egypt
In the event you chose to have some visits to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you can leave and come back as you want. This type of Visa cannot be acquired on arrival, so you should request for it in advance. It will allow you to stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return whenever necessary.